Take a look at this thing's blog
http://sisterfurongjiejie.blogspot.com/
I came across this site just today and had a good laugh.
Seriously, I don't know what's wrong with her\him\it.
She's like SO DESPERATE FOR MEN and SEX.
Her specially taken photos are ten thousand zillions times scarier than Kuahbee's candid photos.
And her English (Grammer to be exact) is worse than my younger sis's
She even had the cheek to compare herself with a Singaporean.
And takes criticism for compliments.
Yea. She sure is optimistic.
LOL.
She's just too gross. Grosser than Frankenstein.
I HAD to blog these out. Cos I don't feel good if I don't. Its injustice!!
"Nail me across these rocks" SURE I WOULD if I can! Gladly in fact!
I think she's comparing with giants when she claims that her 50cm of waist is considered slim.
Woo Hoo.
I feel so much better now.
Tata. Its dinner time.